Kerala Tour Packages
2Nights Munnar, 1Night Thekkady, 1Night Allepey & 1Night Kovalam
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast, proceed to Munnar and check in to the hotel. You can go for an evening walk through the plantations of Cardamom and Tea; which will refresh you with abundance of fresh and medicated air followed by a visit to the cardamom curing centre.
Day 02: Munnar
After breakfast go for a full day Munnar sightseeing. This covers visit to the Tea factory & Tea Museum, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundala Lake and so… Afternoon visit the Eravikulam (Rajamalai) National Park; which is a 30 minutes drive away from Munnar town. The main attraction of this park is the ‘Nilgiri Thaars’- a rare species of mountain goats, protected here
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady
After breakfast drive to Thekkady (Periyar), one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in South India. On arrival, check-in at your hotel. Afternoon, option to take a Common Motor Boat ride on the Periyar Lake to see the wildlife around the lake or go for sightseeing which includes diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride, etc.
Day 04: Thekkady To Alleppey.
After breakfast proceed to alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors.
Day 06: Alleppey to Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam sightseeing Kovalam Hawa beach, lighthouse beach, neyyar dam, vellayani lake overnight stay in kovalam.
Tour Cost Rs 12900/- Per person (Min 4pax)
Tour Cost Includes:-
- Accomodation in 3* Hotel on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals on apai Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sight Seeing by swift dzire from pick up till drop off at railway station.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- To & From Air Rail Tickets.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not specified in the Itineary.
- Cost of Insurance ,Extra stay.
- Munnar Hotel Bu Haze Resort or Similar
- Thekkady Hotel Season Thekkady or Similar
- Allepey Hotel Arcadia Regency or Similar
- Kovalam Hotel Ocean Park Beach Resort or Similar